Here are a series of four videos filmed by Damo Mitchell in response to questions he was sent via social media platforms. Due to not having enough time to answer every question he is sent, it made sense to collate the queries and answer them in this format.
Hopefully they are helpful to some and maybe your questions are in these videos!
The questions asked were:
- Are Taijiquan, Qi Gong and Chinese medicine all Daoist?
- Do you consider yourself to be Daoist?
- How is Qi relevant to Taijiquan? Is Fajin real?
- What is the Micro-Cosmic Orbit?
- What is Nei Gong as opposed to Qi Gong?
- Can I lift weights and practice the internal arts?
- Is it possible to become sick from Qi Gong practice?
- Can I combine Qi Gong or Taijiquan with other arts?
- How does Feng Shui fit into these practices?
- What is the function of martial arts in modern times?
- What is the Dan Tian?
- Why do you not use imagination in your system?
- How do Nei Gong and Chinese medicine relate to one another?
- Are there differences between male and female Nei Gong?
- Why do you teach?
- Siddhi, what are they and how important are they?
If these videos are popular and you have ideas for more questions that we could feature in future projects then let us know below. Hopefully we will gather enough good questions to produce some more interesting discussion…